Saturday 6 September 2014

More resources to support learning about students with disabilities...Scaredy Squirrel and more, plus a freebie :)

Hi friends

I just love "Scaredy Squirrel" by Melanie Watt and you can read about my ideas for that here.

I also love resources that support students to learn that difference is okay, difference is actually the norm etc.  I have a pinterest board where I pin ideas for picture books that include children with a disability and another one specifically for Scaredy Squirrel and one for teachers who teach children with special needs.

I have created several resources to help teachers and students become more aware of disabilities and the "ability" in the "disability".

You can find out more about them by clicking on the images below and there is a freebie too in a previous post here.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Scaredy-Squirrel-4H-reading-strategy-posters-bookmarks-and-question-sort-1419270 





Here's the link to my freebie on my other blog post.  

Please follow my blog (using the links in the right hand comment) to accept this giveaway.

Have a great week everyone :)





No comments :

Post a Comment